- Posted 16 November 2023
- Job type Permanent, Full Time
Assistant Regional Director
£55,000 per annum
Wales & South West
The Wales & South West region encompasses a range of diverse leisure facilities run on behalf of clients who include Local Authorities, governing bodies and also Parkwood owned facilities. .
Based in Wales the role of the Assistant Regional Director is an integral part of the company’s senior management team and is pivotal in the region, leading the delivery and development of current operational business and identifying and securing new business opportunities.
The Assistant Regional Director will be visionary, strategic, collaborative and an articulate leader who can inspire a diverse workforce by motivating staff and developing the team’s commitment to excellent customer care.
- Leadership of operations
- Development of effective relationships with key customers and stakeholders
- Development and implementation of budgets and strategies to achieve growth plans
- Driving the commercial performance of the business and ensuring the services provided to our customers are of the highest standard
- Develop measures to deliver each contract efficiently and provide value for money, ensuring performance measures are met and exceeded
- Responsibility for leadership of the team’s performance
- Understand and comply with all relevant regulatory responsibilities, rules, and legislation, including Health & Safety.
- A strong commercial approach including experience of operational financial management, preferably in the Leisure industry
- Experience of senior management and leading teams in a multi site operation
- Analytical and methodical with a good ability to problem solve
- Effective negotiation and influencing skills
- Energy, drive and the ability to develop business and deliver targets
What can we offer you?
- £55k Salary (including bonus arrangements)
- Competitive annual leave
- Company Car
- Free gym membership for you and a nominated person
- Employee health cash plan
- Employee discount portal - discounts on travel bookings, high street vouchers, gift cards, cinema tickets, days out, leisure activities and your day to day spending
- Pension Scheme
- Company sick pay
- Career progression
- Training and development
Successful applicants can look forward to joining a company that can offer career prospects and believes in investing in its people.
How to Apply
If you feel like you could bring some fresh ideas to the table we want to hear from you.
Please apply with a letter of application and current CV to -
- Tuesday 28th November 2023
If you are interested in applying for this role, we suggest you do so at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment as interviews will be held throughout the process. Please note that if you have not heard from us within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.