Cleaner Location - Dolygaer (CF48 2UR)
Parkwood Outdoors Dolygaer is a multi activity centre that aims to deliver fun, educational and high quality services to our customers. The company also prides itself on its exemplary health and safety record and commitment to staff. Parkwood Outdoors Dolygaer facilities and services provide a diverse range of activities to suit most ages and has 3 different types of 3 and 4 star accommodation to sleep up to 80 people. There is also a classroom, a cafe and 14.5 acres of land nestled in the National Park.
Primary Objectives for the Cleaners Position will be
- To clean all areas of the facility as per the cleaning rota’s and direction of the management team.
- To set up accommodation ready for guests.
- To maintain safe working practices at all times.
- The cleaner will focus day to day on the following tasks
- To follow the cleaning rota’s set down in the facility ensuring that all areas are cleaned to the highest standards.
- To take responsibility for your own Health & Safety and follow safe working practices
- To ensure all cleaning procedures are followed at all times.
- To report any safety issues or concerns that may arise.
- To attend training as required for the role.
- To be presentable at all times.
- To carry out any task that may be relevant to your role as directed by the management team.
- Personal Knowledge skills & experience
- Be reliable and hardworking with a professional attitude
- Be able to work to a schedule
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Be able to work using their own initiative
- Must hold a current driving license and have access to a car - Dolygaer is not on public transport routes so access by car is essential
What can Parkwood Leisure offer you?
- Competitive salary
- Generous annual leave
- Free gym membership for you and a nominated person
- Employee health cash plan
- Employee discount portal - discounts on travel bookings, high street vouchers, gift cards, cinema tickets, days out, leisure activities and your day to day spending
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Company sick pay
- Career progression
- Training and development
If you're interested in this position then apply now by emailing your CV to Natalie at email@example.com
For more information visit https://dolygaeroutdoor.co.uk/
Follow us on Twitter @PODolygaer
If you are interested in applying for this role, we suggest that you do so at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment as interviews will be held throughout the process. Please note that if you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.