Contract Sales Manager
Essex - Lord Butler Leisure Centre, Great Dunmow Leisure Centre, Mountfitchet Leisure Centre
To exceed all contract and personal membership sales targets
Drive, motivate, inspire and manage the sales team to exceed all their targets
Assist the customer in making the best decision for them
Undertake the daily management of and full responsibility for all the companies’ sales policies and procedures.
- Lead generation plan concept and execution
- Period strat
- Sales team rota
- Recruitment of Sales Advisors
- To achieve/exceed all personal sales targets set for both unit sales and Admin Fee, prorated and any other revenue.
- To assist the team in achieving the overall target for the site’s
- To exceed all minimum performance criteria in respect of:
- New contacts
- Total contacts
- Appointments set
- Tours held
- Membership sales
- Referrals achieved
To achieve the minimum ratios as stipulated. The required ratios/performance are:
- New contact to appointments 35%
- Appointment to show 65%
- Tour to close 80%
- Sales to referral 200%
- Sales mix (i.e. the % of DD sales onto a contract) meets the site specific target
- Hampers experience 2 sales per shift
- To conduct all required prospecting activity in accordance with the sites Lead Generation plan
- Attend all national and regional sales launches
- To conduct 10 minute meetings with line manager every day
- To diligently and effectively embrace all national sales and referral campaigns with passion
- To follow and adhere to all aspects of the sales systems as advocated through all training received and related sales manuals issued
- To enter onto the relevant software system all the details required to set up the membership correctly including the photo of the new members
- To actively make use of promotion/selling tools with in the sales system to maximise appointment/sales volume
- Timely and accurate delivery of sale reports
- Ensure all products sold are done so charging the correct fee’s as stipulated by your centre prices unless otherwise directed as part of a central/Local promotion endorsed by the company.
- To be aware of and follow company policy with regard to the Staff handbook and Safety guidelines.
- To always be an ambassador for the brand
CORE QUALITIES & BEHAVIOURS (1Life Performance Framework)
In addition to the Key Responsibilities, 1Life has identified the core qualities and behaviours required from all colleagues for the successful delivery of our Mission, Vision, Values and commercial goals. These can be found in the 1Life Behaviour Framework and this role is required to achieve at Level 3 with particular focus on the following areas:
- Planning for success
- Owning the issue
- Developing our skills and issues
What can 1Life offer you?
Incremental annual leave
Free gym membership for you and a nominated person
Company sick pay
Training and development
We are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers that are committed to inclusion and diversity.
If you are interested in applying for this role, we suggest that you do so at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment as interviews will be held throughout the process. Please note that if you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion