Duty Manager | Richmond Park Golf Course
Salary up to £25k
This is an outstanding career opportunity with a market leader committed to providing a diverse and meaningful range of leisure and culture related activities for the local communities in which we serve.
Richmond Park Golf Course is London's premier pay & play golf course, with 36-holes, driving range and Academy Course. We now require a Duty Manager for what promises to be a busy and exciting golf season.
- Duty Manager responsibility for the Golf Operations department
- Opening and closing the premises
- Cashing-up tills at the end of a shift
- Arriving golfers for their tee times
- Bar & Restaurant duties
- Preparing hire buggies for customers
- Keeping the clubhouse and driving range clean & well-presented
- Supporting with on course engagement with customers
- Supporting with recruitment and training of Golf Services personnel
You will be based in our new state-of-the-art clubhouse, located within the stunning surroundings of Richmond Park.
This is a permanent role. hours are flexible, but will include weekend and early morning/evening shifts to match the peak times of our golf business.
Experience and knowledge of working in a golf/hospitality environment is preferred, but full training is provided.
What can Lex Leisure offer you?
- Competitive salary
- Incremental annual leave
- Complimentary use of all Glendale Golf courses
- Free gym membership for you and a nominated person
- Employee health cash plan
- Employee discount portal - discounts on travel bookings, high street vouchers, gift cards, cinema tickets, days out, leisure activities and your day to day spending
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Company sick pay
- Career progression
- Training and development
Lex Leisure is a well established business that is continuously growing. Successful applicants can look forward to joining a company that can offer career prospects and believes in investing in its people.
How to Apply
If you feel like you could bring some fresh ideas to the table we want to hear from you. Please apply with a letter of application and CV.
About Lex Leisure
Lex Leisure seeks to operate leisure venues on a commercial basis with a view to generating a surplus that can be used for our principal objective of supporting those who are disabled, physically or mentally or who require support or bespoke care plans to stay physically active. Lex Leisure, working with key partners, wants to empower disabled people to take a more active role in all aspects of sport and physical activity and for our facilities to be more inclusive and to provide a greater range of sporting opportunities for disabled people.
For more information visit www.lexleisure.org.uk