- Posted 23 May 2023
- Job type Casual
Fitness Instructor - Cardiff
1x Casual Fitness Instructor
Cardiff International Pool, Cardiff
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team at Cardiff International Pool as a Fitness Instructor. We are going through a period of exciting change and we need the best people to join our effective and dynamic teams.
Situated in Cardiff, Cardiff International Pool is a state of the art leisure facility with a 50 Metre International Pool, Leisure Pool with slides and features, 130 station gym, Group Exercise Studio’s, Health Suite with Sauna, Steam Room & Spa Bath, and Cafe Vita. The Centre generates in excess of ¿ million visits per annum and has a Health & Fitness Membership base in excess of 2,500.
All employees benefit from complementary usage of the facilities as part of their employment.
● Helping members on the gym floor along with initial inductions setting programmes and group sessions to help our customers meet their fitness goals.
● Maintaining the cleanliness of the gym at all times
● Ability to work in compliance with Cardiff international pool and Gym adhering to all legal guidelines, keeping yourself and others safe
● Delivering our Gold Standard inductions to members providing movement assessments followed by goal setting sessions, to write and deliver effective and engaging fitness programmes.
● Teaching small group classes in the gym and being available to cover studio classes such as Spin and Circuits
● Attend regular staff training and development sessions/meetings
● Give tours of the gym when necessary and assist sales in their duties
● Generate Personal training Leads and Deliver sessions
● Updating social media and assisting sales with creating content
● The hours include evenings and weekends.
We are looking for a highly motivated, flexible and enthusiastic individual to join our experienced team of Fitness Coaches.
The successful candidate will hold a Minimum Level 3 qualification or
higher and at least 1 years experience of fitness Coaching or transferable skills.
Additional group exercise qualification like ETM, Spin, Les Mills would be advantageous but not essential
● You will have an eye for detail.
● You will ideally have an in depth knowledge of fitness
● You will ideally be computer literate
● You must be able to manage your time effectively and have good organisational skills
● You must have good interpersonal skills and build rapport with our membership base
● It will be advantageous if you have genuine interest in the health & fitness market.
How to apply
Deadline for applications is 1/07/2023
If you are interested in applying for this role, we suggest that you do so at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment as interviews will be held throughout the process. Please note that if you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Legacy Leisure
Established to support a national legacy following the Olympics, Legacy Leisure seeks to educate, inspire and support physical activity, to enhance the lives of our patrons and enable long term positive lifestyle changes. Legacy Leisure is passionate about improving the health and wellbeing of our patrons, and aims to offer a diverse range of physical and cultural activities that will engage and invigorate communities, be it through sport, the arts or other activities.