Woughton Leisure Centre
The role of Fitness Coach is to support managers and project leads in a range of projects and work areas. The role will directly deliver sessions within our projects and programmes to assist in the delivery of a range of programmes and initiatives for the benefit of 1Life services users and the wider community. The purpose of the role is to deliver specific project functions such as sports coaching, health tutoring, fitness coaching and class coaching as well as delivering new customer journey, fitness service products and achieve daily gym floor standards.
- To work towards the 1Life strategies and frameworks for health and wellbeing, physical activity & sport.
- To support and assist the Fitness Manager and project leads by delivering specific sessions and programmes within our centres, making us a key hub for our local communities.
- To support and assist the Fitness Manager and project leads by delivering specific sessions and programmes in community settings, parks and green spaces for the benefit of our local residents.
- To engage with a range of individuals, clubs and groups and offering them a fantastic service and experience so they will want to continue participation.
- To motivate, encourage and enthuse participants to take part a wide range of activities and to promote and suggest other products and services offered by 1Life.
- To offer ideas to sites and managers in relation to driving income and revenue via projects, programmes, events and initiatives.
- To develop a sound knowledge of the area(s) of delivery and localities.
- To develop positive working relationships with a wide range of partners and individuals both within the business and external organisations.
- Ensure attendance at relevant team meetings when required.
- To work towards specific aims, objectives and key performance indicators.
1Life Behaviour Framework
In addition to your main areas of responsibility, we have identified the core qualities and behaviours that are required from all our people for successful delivery of our Vision, Mission and Commercial goals.
Your role is primarily at Level 1 of the Behaviour Framework, with particular focus on the following areas:
- Delivering great service to our customer for our clients
- Planning for success
- In addition to the key areas of responsibility and core qualities and behaviours above, you are also required to have read, understood and comply with any rules or standards required of you by your manager and or any additional responsibilities that is from time to time applied by the company.
What can 1Life offer you?
- Free gym membership for you and a nominated person / Employee discount portal / Company sick pay / Career Progression and More
We are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers that are committed to inclusion and diversity.
If you are interested in applying for this role, we suggest that you do so at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment as interviews will be held throughout the process. Please note that if you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion