- Posted 09 May 2023
- Job type Permanent, Full Time
Recreation Assistant/Lifeguard - Riviera
Riviera international centre
The role of Recreation Assistant is a great position to be able to carry out and be involved in the full range of leisure activities. Continually customer facing, the role provides rewarding opportunities. Meeting new people, variation in both activities and learning provides an exciting working day, every day, for our Recreation Assistants.
The primary objective of your role would be:
- To ensure the safety of and enjoyment of everybody using the Leisure Centre.
- To partake in the management of all aspects of the daily activities of the Centre.
- To maintain cleanliness of all facilities throughout the centre.
- To maintain our high standards of lifeguarding.
- Assisting management with the day to day running of the centre.
- A National Pool Lifeguarding Qualification is essential. The position is subject to a DBS check.
- Will be able to gain acceptance and respect from clients and the teams involved.
- Will be able to communicate throughout the organisation.
- Will be able to meet the demands of the role by working additional hours when required.
- Will be able to demonstrate clear identification with all customer requirements.
- Will be a team player.
- Will be able to develop the role on your own initiative.
What can Lex Leisure offer you?
- Free gym membership for you and a nominated person / Employee discount portal / Company sick pay / Career Progression and More!!…
Lex Leisure is a well established business that is continuously growing. Successful applicants can look forward to joining a company that can offer career prospects and believes in investing in its people.
The Parkwood Leisure Holdings Ltd Group are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers that are committed to inclusion and diversity.
If you are interested in applying for this role, we suggest that you do so at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment as interviews will be held throughout the process. Please note that if you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.