Burnham on Sea Swim and Sports Academy
This is an outstanding career opportunity with a not for profit charitable organisation committed to providing a diverse and meaningful range of leisure and culture related activities for the local communities in which we serve. Burnham on Sea Swim and Sports Academy are looking for enthusiastic, hardworking, dynamic swimming instructors.
You will support the delivery of the swimming lesson programme at the site.
Hours are available on a number of weekdays and weekends to meet the needs of the service, so you will need to be flexible and reliable.
This role would ideally suit someone who is looking for a rewarding challenge to help people learn to swim.
- You must hold either Swim England Level 1 or 2 Swimming Teaching Qualification.
- Aim to deliver high quality services to our customers, the company prides itself on its exemplary health and safety record and commitment to staff.
What can Legacy Leisure offer you?
- Incremental annual leave
- Free gym membership for you and a nominated person
- Employee health cash plan
- Employee discount portal - discounts on travel bookings, high street vouchers, gift cards, cinema tickets, days out, leisure activities and your day to day spending
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Company sick pay
- Career progression
- Training and development
Legacy Leisure is a well established business that is continuously growing. Successful applicants can look forward to joining a company that can offer career prospects and believes in investing in its people.
18th June 2023
About Legacy Leisure
Established to support a national legacy following the Olympics, Legacy Leisure seeks to educate, inspire and support physical activity, to enhance the lives of our patrons and enable long term positive lifestyle changes. Legacy Leisure is passionate about improving the health and wellbeing of our patrons, and aims to offer a diverse range of physical and cultural activities that will engage and invigorate communities, be it through sport, the arts or other activities.
For more information visit www.legacyleisure.org.uk